This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
For the purpose of these terms and conditions, wherever the context so requires ‘You’ shall mean any natural or legal person who has subscribed to or used the services of this website or has agreed to become a member of the website by providing registration data. “Raya/we/us/our/website” shall mean Raya Jewels registered at 303B Wing, Leo Building, 24th Road Khar (West), Mumbai 400052.
Use of the Raya Jewels website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use this website. If you are a minor (i.e. under the age of 18 years), you shall not register as a member of the website and shall not transact or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on the website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of the website.
- rayajewels.com (“website”) is an Internet based e-commerce portal operated by Raya Jewels.
- Use of the website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these erms, as may be posted on the website from time to time.
User Account, Password and Security:
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. We have the right to terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the website. You further agree to accept responsibility for all transactions made from your account and any dispute arising out of any misuse of your account shall not be entertained by the website. You agree to immediately notify Raya of any unauthorized use of your password or account and ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
Raya Jewels grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except in case Raya Jewels gives written consent for the same. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, modified, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Raya Jewels. You shall not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” and Raya Jewels name or trademarks without the express written consent of Raya Jewels. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Raya Jewels. You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of Raya Jewels as long as the link does not portray Raya Jewels, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner or having a right to ownership of the same in any form. You shall not use any Raya Jewels logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
User Conduct and Rules:
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Upload any video, photographs, or images of another person without his or her express written consent and permission (In case of minors, even if you have consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian).
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s computer;
- Except where specifically authorised, the User may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any material from this site including code and software.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- Download any file posted by another user of a service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India; and
- Violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein.
- You shall not use any automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the website or any content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the website or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the website. Raya Jewels reserves the right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not create any false account or profile with Raya Jewels. You alone are solely responsible for the data and information which has been provided to Raya Jewels. You shall not impersonate any other person/institution for any purposes.
- The foregoing provisions are for the benefit of Raya Jewels, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices, products and services may change at Raya Jewels’ discretion. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those applicable in India for performing any transaction online.
Cancellation by Us:
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled shall include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or any defect regarding the quality of the product.
Raya Jewels shall have the right at any time to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to your use of the website, or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including but not limited to, adding fees and charges for use. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means including but not limited to, posting on the Raya Jewels website, or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means by which User obtains notice thereof. Any use of the Raya Jewels website by user after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by user of such changes, modifications or additions.
User expressly agrees that use of Raya Jewels’ website is at the user’s sole risk. The website is provided on an “As Is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Raya Jewels will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or this entire website.
Without limiting other remedies, Raya Jewels may limit or terminate your activity, immediately remove your information, warn other users of your actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate or block your membership, and/or refuse to provide you with access to the Raya Jewels website in the event you are found to be in a breach of any of the terms and conditions in this Agreement.
Raya Jewels or any other trademarks and trade names being shown or used on the site are the property of their respective owners.
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any dispute or litigation shall be subject to the Jurisdiction of the Courts of Mumbai alone and not at any other place in India or outside its boundaries.